NEB&W All-Time Guide to Club Members - E
Membership Table of Contents
(List is FAR from complete and who is here and who isn't at this point is arbitrary, along with their contributions, is mostly a function of scattered memories.)
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
- Well-known guru in the hobby, he was a community member from afar (Toronto).
Marc Philippe Hijastro Ebuna '09
Kevin Endriss '78
- Kevin was an RPI student member from 1974 to 1978 and continued as a member after he graduated. Kevin was instrumental in improving the operating sessions during the early 2000's. He was so dedicated that he would often drive over ten hours from his home in Toledo, Ohio for operating sessions. He collected some of the early club equipment and gave it back to the club. We now have an NEB&W Alco PA-1 locomotive, an NEB&W GE U-23B locomotive and an NEB&W 50 ft. boxcar, all original club equipment, in our showcase thanks to Kevin.
- In his own words.
Peter Ehrhart '03
Jeff English '75
- Jeff was a student in the early to mid-'70's, he continued for years as an alumni member.
- Scratchbuilt the yard tower (originally for Chateaugay, it was based on a prototype in Green Island - which we later moved there).
- Scratchbuilt the Johnsonville tower, which won a prize.
- Scratchbuilt a master for the fluted tapered columns for Troy depot, which made the project possible.
Jose Espinal '93
- Mike approaches the club from the viewpoint of historical Troy.